Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thud!


Hello everyone!

Glad to be back in the game (at least, I'm hoping there's still a game).

A good friend of mine lent me a ton o'books, including Terry Pratchett's latest, 'Thud!' I'm not quite done it yet, but I can assure all the Pratchett fans that it's as good as all the others and includes plenty of Discworld anachonisms for your laughing pleasure.



Next, I plan to read 'Wicked' by Gregory Maguire. tee hee















Hope to hear from you all soon,
Y

2 Comments:

At 13:54, Blogger Garden Girl said...

I have 'Thud' sitting on my 'pile', but it's intended as a gift for my godson for Christmas so I'd better hurry up and read the dang thing. I guess there is a children's book he reads to his son in the novel? Pratchet has actually written the children's book, and I have that too, it's really cute.

 
At 11:09, Blogger LilyMab said...

I love Terry Pratchett! I have not gotten to Thud, yet, but will soon. I've already completed Wicked. Gregory Maguire is amazing. I highly recommend his book, The Dream Stealers, as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home