Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Twilight, anyone?


Okay, who hasn't read this book? If you haven't, go out and BUY it and READ it now. I read it on GardenGirl's recommendation. Holy smokes! If adult books were this steamy, we'd never leave the house, or the bed!

Great dialogue, great characterization. In retrospect, until the end of the book, not much happens except the sexual tension. But, oh, that's more than enough.

Drop the day job, girls. Read this book. I'm out to buy the next in the series.
ypk

4 Comments:

At 23:21, Blogger LilyMab said...

I have really been wanting to read this - I'm very excited to hear that it's getting a positive reaction. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't live up to my expectations.

 
At 15:52, Blogger Garden Girl said...

Get ready to fall in love in Edward. Ohhh, Edward....only a vampire can love you forever.

 
At 23:55, Blogger Violette said...

Thanks for the recommendation ypk and gg. Every copy in our library was out, but I put a hold on it. There's nothing like a good vampire romance...

 
At 09:20, Blogger ypkjorli said...

there's a sale on at Chapter's right now -- 20% off all teen books. It's only $12 for the softcover plus the 20% off. I'm re-reading mine and gg said she's going to read it again too.

Go buy a copy. It's that good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home