Friday, March 28, 2008

Book Club Invite

Hi everyone;

I just wanted to let you know that a lovely lady I know, Pants, is starting her own online book club. So if you want to join, everyone's welcome. The plan is to read a book every month and then have a little discussion. The month of April is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. So if you're interested, feel free to take a look: Pants at Large.

I also just wanted to say, that I bought Twilight, finished reading it in one night, and I am now on book 3. Very, very addicting. And when I mentioned it to Pants, she told me that they're making a movie which is coming out in December of 2008 and is starring Robert Pattinson (aka Cedric Diggory of Harry Potter) as Edward. OMG OMG OMG! Holy Hotness Batman.

3 Comments:

At 08:52, Blogger LilyMab said...

Alright, I've really got to get on top of Twilight. It's been on my "to read" list for months. And yeah, Cedric Diggory is awesome. *sigh*

Planning to head over to Pants' for a bit too as I actually OWN Uglies and it has sat unread on my bookshelf for over a year.

What is wrong with me? I can never seem to find time to read everything!

 
At 15:39, Blogger ypkjorli said...

A couple of us have been discussing "Twilight" -- the tension (how DOES she do it?), the characters and the possible MAGIC!

Are you interested in starting a little talk-about regarding the "Twilight" series? If so, should we start another blog or use this one?

 
At 16:35, Blogger Violette said...

I would love to talk about Twilight with someone... and we may as well use the blog since we've already got it. ypk, if someone you had in mind for the discussion isn't already on the blogroll, then I think you could probably go ahead and add them as a contributor. The more the merrier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home